Our Expert Team
“Raj Psychological Services” work with experts and Professional. Our Team is able to deliver effective solutions for you.
From Founder Desk
We at Raj Psychological Services deliver work to build strong relationships with the community. We strive to resolve any kind of issues in human life, whether that is related to Personal or Professional’s life. Our team is certified, experienced. We don’t believe in a temporary solution and that’s why our trained, experienced professionals put their efforts to find the exact root cause of anyone’s life.
Ms. Mala Vohra Khanna
( P.G Diploma in CHILD GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING )
Clinical & Child Psychologist
[ RCI Registered ]
[ International Award Winner ]
[ Member of Indian Association of Clinical Psychologist ]
Meet Our Team
Mr. Kush Khanna
head-Marketing & business development
Mr. Kush Khana worked with various online and offline platforms. With his MBA qualification, currently he is head of Marketing and business development at RAJPSY.
Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Dr Rajesh Kumar is a consultant Psychiatrist with over 10 years of clinical, research and teaching experience. After his post graduation in psychiatry he worked in GB Pant hospital; New Delhi, ESI Hospital; Delhi, Central jail hospital; Tihar, Delhi. He is currently working in MAX Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi and NOIDA as a consultant to serve more psychiatry patients in better manner.He has been attached with various national and International Psychiatric and Neuropsychiatric organizations.
He is an active member of Indian Psychiatric Association, Indian Association of Private Psychiatrist, American Psychiatric Association, International Headache Society, Indian society of Sleep Research, World Association of Sleep Medicine and many more.
Since his post graduate training in psychiatry, Child psychiatry was the most interest area of study. Now his dream came on ground after establishing UDGAM – A Mental Health Care & Rehabilitation centre, Delhi. Keeping in mind to serve the child population all treatment modalities and instruments for childhood developmental, mental and behavioral difficulties under one roof to reduce care giver’s burnout.
He is expert in clinical specialization like Childhood motional and neurodevelopmental difficulties like Autism, ADHD, ODD, Headache and Migraine, Sleep Disorder, Bipolar Illness and Psychosis, Anxiety Disorder, De-addiction, Sexual Disorder, Geriatric Psychiatry, Marital Problems and Epilepsy. He has a widespread and profuse experience in modern psychiatry and treatment like rTMS. Dr Rajesh Kumar is a research oriented physician and has many publications.
He also organizes camps for treatment of underprivileged patients and public awareness to mitigate the social stigma of psychiatric illness. He remains active in nation building social programmes. He has also started a website related to reminder of medicine, follow-ups, vaccination, investigation, online appointment for patients well-being.
international laughter expert
Dr.Harish Rawat is an international Laughter Yoga Guru and Founder of Lot of Laughter Yoga Foundation in India; who engaged in conducting Laughter wellness sessions in different sections of society including school, colleges, corporate, slums, defense, societies and even prison .More then 50 k people took beneficially from his sessions
Dr. Harish Rawat is Phd in alternative medicine, Masters in Pharmaceutical Bio tech ,Bachelor in Pharmacy and working in an IT company ( Health care domain from last 13 years ).
Mission : Depression Free World and World peace by Laughter Yoga. For spreading this message he has successfully registered his name in “Guinness Book of World Record” for Longest Laughter yoga marathon 36 hours 2 minute in 2018.
Ms. Anuradha Sudan
Born and raised in Delhi, Anuradha in her mid forties ,is a successful health consultant with 18 years experience, business entrepreneur. She also running a trust Bhartiya Mahila Kamgar Manch a non profit organization working with women artisans topromote their hidden talent and to give them a right platform to make them independent.
More than 2lakh women get impacted with her awareness programs. She writes health articles in Aha Zindagi,Femina ,and now currently started working with Patrika.
She is Doing Health awareness programs in slums for the children of ragpickers, she has conducted workshops in various schools for health talks ,awareness programs .She also currently invited by Jamia Hamdard University as a guest speaker to do Health Talk with the M.Tech.Final year students. She also specializes in reatment,cancer treatment with yagya therepy and ayurveda , Health counseling
life consultent psychologist
Shweta Sharma is a Quality life consultant psychologist and Research Scholar in Yoga and science of living with 5 years of research experience. She uses Yoga and meditation-based therapy in her work. She has a 3 publication in journals
Education and training:
- Pursuing Ph.D in Yoga and Science of Living from Jain Vishva Bharati Institute.
- A. in Clinical Psychology IGNOU centre-Amar Jyoti Charitable trust passed in 2013
- A. (Hons) in Applied Psychology from Bhim Rao Ambedkar college, Delhi University, passed in 2011
- 12th class in CBSE Board from Geeta Bal Bharati sr. sec. School, Rajgarh Colony, Krishna Nagar Delhi, passed in 2007
- 10th class in CBSE Board from Geeta Bal Bharati sr. sec. School, Rajgarh Colony, Krishna Nagar Delhi, passed in 2007
- Khushbu Jain, Shweta Sharma, Samani Chaitanya Prajna, Viney Jain*. (2016) influence of Gender, Religion & Nutrition on Aggressiveness in children: A socio-Demographic study in Municipal Primary Schools of South Delhi. Indian Journal of Public Health.
- Khushbu Jain, Shweta Sharma, Samani Chaitanya Prajna, Viney Jain*. (2017) Yoga and Preksha Dhyan Practice as a Cost-effective Preventive Strategy against Aggressiveness in Primary School Children. International Journal of Yoga and Allied Sciences.
- Achieved best Research paper presentation award with a cash prize of Rs. 5000 from International Yoga Fest at Morarji Desai National Institute (2018).
- Presented Research Paper on National Conference on Psychological Applications and Interventions: Reaching out and making a difference at Department of Psychology, Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi (2018)
- Presented Scientific Paper in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Psychology of National Integration at Department of Applied Psychology, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women University of Delhi (2019)